Snap me!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

fotographie : Botanical Gardens and Chew Jetty

Location - Botanical Gardens and Chew Jetty
Photographer - Me and Wayne
Models of the day - Adoris, Ai and Hui Ying

Started the shoot at around 1pm. Got to Botanical Gardens and it was freaking hot !! Even though we are under the tree doing the makeup. Before we started the shoot, we were already sweating.

Models doing their thing.

Monkeys taking a sip. They were right next to the models. Surprisingly none of them screamed.
:)

While the models were doing the makeup, me and Wayne went to survey around looking for a nice spot with nice grasses to shoot. Took an hour plus for the models to get ready. Once done, off we go. Did not really have the mood to shot at first due to the heat and all. I am not comfortable with me sweating.


Ai cheered me up. :)
Andd... the results :


Camwhores. It was a pose for me.


Hui Ying. She's a good model...seriously.


Captured at the right moment. This is also another pose.

Suppose to have more photos up but i do not have the time to filter em and also edit them yet.
Please be patient. :)

Again..

For more, please visit :

No comments: